I Recently Launched a New Shopify Website Which Is Not Easy As I thought.
I previously signed up for a New Shopify Website free trial. It looked complicated and I didn’t have much time to figure it out. I was too busy with my other online marketing, affiliate business.
I recently received an email from Tai Lopez who introduced me to Ecom Success Academy (ESA) this program run by Adrian Morrison. After looking at ESA videos, I fell madly in love with his Shopify training and decided to become a member to learn how to build a New Shopify Website.
There are so many things you have to do in order to get sales and run a Shopify Website.
You actually have to be prepared to spend more money than expected…
List of Things You Should Do to Get Started With Your New Shopify Website:
Create a Nice Catching Website to Attract Customers…
- Choose which plan that’s suitable for you.
- Know your Niche…If you want to brand yourself with a Niche store.
- Or create a General Store instead of a Niche store.
- Add Mail Chimp free App to your E-mail marketing.
- Create Facebook FanPages & ADS
- Do Facebook Advertising to get sales…
- Make sure you choose Conversion and Purchase when setting up your Facebook ADS Manager….Post at least one thing everyday.
- Switch up the times you post (EST) 6:00 am, 11:00 am, 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 9:00 pm
Switch Up The Content You are Posting Every Day.
Choose some of Shopify Apps to help eliminate some work.
You’ll be able to view and manage your ongoing promotion when you go to the Insights tab on your Page or by clicking the Manage Promotions link below the blue Promote button on your Page.
- You’ll be able to edit, pause or cancel your ongoing promotion at any time.
Hope these tips about my New Shopify Website was helpful to you.