The Secrets of Marketing Work Online…
Learn how to succeed in Online Business… How to take your business to the next level! How to socialize on Facebook & Twitters for your online business & Learn the Secrets of Marketing.
I’m here to talk about online shopping. I know in these modern days a lot of people love to shop online. Why they shop online? It save them lots of time instead of going out there traveling on the bus, the train, driving to the stores or whatever. They just prefer to stay indoors, sit in front of the computer, have fun and shop as much as they want.
There are lot’s of affiliate sites out there that offers this type of business, and right now this is something I’m doing. I discovered this site a while ago, and I’m happy with it. I highly recommend this shopping site to a lot of people who wants to save when they shop and profit at the same time… How COOL… is that!
In this time and age the economy is not too great! People want to save, and shop, so why not use this online shopping site where you could save and profit from your own shopping?
You could go to the site where you’ll see a variety of merchandise from different merchants. They’ll give you your own fr** website. That’s a PLUS! They have different business merchants listed in the back office of the website.
Now! You can also add your unwanted merchandise or new merchandise to the site where other members could see your products to purchase.
Believe me… if you tell your friends and family about this, you refer people to the site and right there you could make and extra income just by them shopping from your own site. Imagine getting a lot of people to your site to shop, you could make a descent income to help pay your bills etc.
In order to get this income you really have to work it seriously.
You could blog, do video marketing, SEO, social media, join Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social sites. Advertise your link, do classifieds ads, Squidoo, Digg, Pinterest, and the whole works. I have to say this, some people who usually get into affiliate business they may try it for some time, and then give up. This online business is actually to help you and others to save from your online shopping.
Listen To Me! You have to work it in order to profit. That’s it… If you become a member and do not work it, don’t expect to see success in this business or any online shopping business.
And I really highly recommend this site to people who want’s to save & profit with their online shopping.
Take your time check out the Online Shopping store and browse the site to see what it’s all about.
Let’s Do It! Online Shopping…
To Your Success,
How to make money in your online home business, first you’ll need to create a solid plan, that should consist of marketing strategies, SEO traffic strategies, and a strategy to earn more profits from your existing customers. Once you build a solid plan like this, you’ll stand a better chance of seeing success with your online home business.
Here are some of the things in today’s lesson you can use to improve your sales and profits easily without you having too much to do. Now you won’t make overnight income – but if you continue to keep doing them, you’ll find that your online marketing efforts are there for the taking.
Before I give you the tips for online home business success, you should know that they only work if you put the time and effort into it. Don’t just sit on your Behind and hope that maybe someday you’ll get around to it. Do it NOW! While you still have the chance…
Here’s the first tip for having success with your online home business marketing efforts:
1) Know Your Niche First Then Supply The Product.
Many people do this all wrong. Some people may say! “They want to sell jewelry online”, or “They want to sell arts & crafts online”, or “They want to sell apparel online”. All of these ideas are ideas that get lost when the person behind each scenario realizes that there are too many people online selling the same product and you have to compete with other marketers online to get exposure for your business, to be listed on Google SEO first page, to make sure you get your products sold.
Because of this, it’s important that you start off by finding your niche first, and then go and find a solution for it. Never find or create the product first. Sure the product was created for a reason, but if you go after the niche first, you will see that there are all kinds of profitable products that you can sell whether you like the product or not. Personally, you don’t have to sell product that you like, sometimes you’ll like the product and it may not sell. You could sell product that you don’t know much about. The important thing is the product is selling. I wouldn’t care and would just continue to market to people over and over again.
Here’s the next tip for having online business success:
2) Your WHY?
Why should anyone buy from you instead of someone else? What is so special about you that people will choose you over another rival competitor? This is something that you need to think about and come up with a very good answer. If you don’t have a good answer for this question, then you’re pretty much walking on the moon.
This question is known as the “SSP.” Your SSP stands for “special selling proposition,” and it can help you to differentiate yourself from your competitors, and help you to stand out as a business owner who has a solution that is deeply sought after. It’s important to find a good answer to this question, because without it, how are you going to convince someone to buy from you?
3) More SEO Exposure!
Another way to have more success is to focus on your SEO strategies, it’s important to join social media sites to give you more online exposure. Social sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and a few. You could also do some YouTube video marketing about your product, what’s going on with you and the business etc.
You can now be a part of a SHIFT in the way home business are being started worldwide.
To Your Success,
P.S. If you want to start an Online home business this is the way to go…
Let Me Tell You My Story!
Have you ever started something that just wasn’t working out?
I have… and it wasn’t a nice feeling, until I discovered another solution to get me on track.
I needed a decisive plan of action. I knew what I needed to do and I did.
You see after going through difference experiences in life I’ve learned from my mistakes… how to stay focused and be persistent.
‘Does this sound like you? Do you want to be Financially Free too?
Let me introduce myself. My name is Angela and I live in New York. Unemployed…
I awoke one morning with a lot on my mind worried about what to do with my life.
I couldn’t sleep all night…Just turning and tossing.
I’m not the type of person who wants to work a 9-5 job for Corporate America anymore,
after working for 9-10 years in one company only to be laid off! I was horrified when
I found out the company was laying off people due to consolidation of jobs.
It was a very disturbing experience. I’ve promised myself that I’ll never work for Corporate America…anymore!
OK! All sorts of crazy thoughts kept flowing through my mind…
‘OH! I’m going to build my own website…I’m going to have my own store’…The thoughts just kept flowing…
Still confused…Staring at the walls trying to decide exactly what to do with myself…OK!
I came up with an idea! I decided to use my talents by creating designs to become rich…YES! Very Rich…Build a website… add my designs to it and I’ll be…
I taught myself jewelry making and created a website. After a few weeks I added products to the site. No sales as yet! Months after months still no sales. The business was not working
the way I expected, and it did not help me to be Financially FREE!
This was CRAZY! So many people are making money online with their website. I asked myself ‘Angela what are you doing wrong?’ Then I discovered that I should market the website better.
Having a website without getting sales was like living on a deserted island….
You see building a website takes a lot of time and focus and sleepless hours, especially since you have to do most of the work.
I’ve searched the internet to find ways to market the site.
Sometimes participate in street fairs, shows, flea markets to get more business exposure.
I’ve Spent over $20,000 within the years, between marketing, domain, hosting monthly payments, etc. and still didn’t see much SUCCESS…WHY! I didn’t market the website correctly…
I had a different perspective about owning a website to be Financially Free. Until one night before I went to bed ‘the Aha moment’ came flowing, I decided to…Take ACTION!
Since I took ACTION …I’ve learned how to do social media marketing, blogging, internet marketing, video marketing, email marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and lots more from the awesome trainings offered in the back office of this business.
Is there some truth that you need to tell yourself today?
To Your Success,
P.S. Wanna know more about this business…Click the link enter your name and email
for more information on how to become financially free.
People all over the world search the internet regularly for information and will look to you, as an expert, to provide it to them weekly, monthly or whatever schedule works when you Establish Yourself As an Expert. You should provide an opportunity to build on this, while reinforcing your brand as an expert.
2. Build A Relationship With The People On Your List. It’s common knowledge that people like to buy from people they feel comfortable with and like. You can develop a relationship of trust and familiarity by using ezines to connect with readers in their homes, and offices. Make sure you share information about yourself or your company in every issue, whether it is an employee spotlight or an event.
3. It Is Good to Keep In Touch With Prospects And Clients. Developing two ezines is good to consider: One for clients and one for prospects, as each requires different information. This is a good way to notify your readers of weekly specials or upcoming launches for your products, offer new articles or customer stories, and provide links (or URL’s) to updated FAQs, splash pages and Blogs.
4. Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website Or Blog. Remember to call attention to new blog posts or other changes to your website with links directly to those pages. Remind readers of your online newsletter archives. Promote your special sales with discount coupon codes only for subscribers with a link to the sales page. Use links to turn your ezines and newsletters into “silent salespersons”– driving traffic to your website and building your lists around the clock.
5. Build Lots Of Content On Your Website. Make a habit to adding your ezines and newsletters to your website in an archive area. This would be very important:
6. Make It Easy For You to Stay In Touch With Prospects And Customers. Ask them to take action and comment on your articles and offers. Add polls and surveys. Start a”Letters to the Editor” column in your ezine. Get feedback which will allows you to fine tune your messages, target your marketing, and expand your product line. It’s also great for relationship building and to establish yourself as an expert.
7. Ways to Grow Your Mailing List. Let your ezine subscribers work for you. Be sure to remind your readers that it’s okay to forward your newsletter to anyone they’d like. In addition, it’s important to include sign-up instructions for those who received your ezine from viral marketing methods. A simple line titled, “Get Your Own Copy of XXXXXX,” with a link to your squeeze or opt-in page is all it takes to establish yourself as an expert.
8. Offer Surveys, Feedback Forms, And Niche Reports. You’ll be able to get valuable information about your prospects and customers. Learn what makes your readers tick, how to better serve them, and how to give them what they want. Make sure they become repeat customers!
9. Save Your Money! All Of The Above Benefits Of Publishing An Ezine Are Free Or Almost Free. The small cost of a top-rated ezine publishing system is nothing compared to the cost of advertising, direct mail, pay-per-click brochures, business cards, flyers or other means of promotion. Not only that, but someone has to manage that production! You can grow your list to be as large as you want without worrying about the expense because your newsletter is delivered online. Bottom line – it’s proven that email marketing is the most cost-effective marketing solution for companies just like yours!
To Your Success,