“Nine Reasons Why it Is Important to Establish Yourself As An Expert.”
People all over the world search the internet regularly for information and will look to you, as an expert, to provide it to them weekly, monthly or whatever schedule works when you Establish Yourself As an Expert. You should provide an opportunity to build on this, while reinforcing your brand as an expert.
2. Build A Relationship With The People On Your List. It’s common knowledge that people like to buy from people they feel comfortable with and like. You can develop a relationship of trust and familiarity by using ezines to connect with readers in their homes, and offices. Make sure you share information about yourself or your company in every issue, whether it is an employee spotlight or an event.
3. It Is Good to Keep In Touch With Prospects And Clients. Developing two ezines is good to consider: One for clients and one for prospects, as each requires different information. This is a good way to notify your readers of weekly specials or upcoming launches for your products, offer new articles or customer stories, and provide links (or URL’s) to updated FAQs, splash pages and Blogs.
4. Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website Or Blog. Remember to call attention to new blog posts or other changes to your website with links directly to those pages. Remind readers of your online newsletter archives. Promote your special sales with discount coupon codes only for subscribers with a link to the sales page. Use links to turn your ezines and newsletters into “silent salespersons”– driving traffic to your website and building your lists around the clock.
5. Build Lots Of Content On Your Website. Make a habit to adding your ezines and newsletters to your website in an archive area. This would be very important:
- This could help to increase sign-ups and potential sales where visitors can read to determine if your ezine will be of interest to them. This is how you can Establish Yourself As An Expert.
Optimize your article placements and you will make your website “very interesting,” you’ll also bring more traffic from the search engines and establish yourself as an expert.
6. Make It Easy For You to Stay In Touch With Prospects And Customers. Ask them to take action and comment on your articles and offers. Add polls and surveys. Start a”Letters to the Editor” column in your ezine. Get feedback which will allows you to fine tune your messages, target your marketing, and expand your product line. It’s also great for relationship building and to establish yourself as an expert.
7. Ways to Grow Your Mailing List. Let your ezine subscribers work for you. Be sure to remind your readers that it’s okay to forward your newsletter to anyone they’d like. In addition, it’s important to include sign-up instructions for those who received your ezine from viral marketing methods. A simple line titled, “Get Your Own Copy of XXXXXX,” with a link to your squeeze or opt-in page is all it takes to establish yourself as an expert.
8. Offer Surveys, Feedback Forms, And Niche Reports. You’ll be able to get valuable information about your prospects and customers. Learn what makes your readers tick, how to better serve them, and how to give them what they want. Make sure they become repeat customers!
9. Save Your Money! All Of The Above Benefits Of Publishing An Ezine Are Free Or Almost Free. The small cost of a top-rated ezine publishing system is nothing compared to the cost of advertising, direct mail, pay-per-click brochures, business cards, flyers or other means of promotion. Not only that, but someone has to manage that production! You can grow your list to be as large as you want without worrying about the expense because your newsletter is delivered online. Bottom line – it’s proven that email marketing is the most cost-effective marketing solution for companies just like yours!
Don’t forget it’s important to Establish Yourself As An Expert!
To Your Success,