Can You Name 90 Things You Are Grateful For?
90 Things I Am Grateful For:
1. Bible to read more about God
2. My parents (if wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be here)
3. To experience giving birth to my beautiful children
4. My Husband ( if wasn’t for him my children wouldn’t be here)
5. My five Senses (Smell, Sight, Hearing, Touch, Taste)
6. Good health, Looks
7. My Sisters & Brothers
8. My nieces & nephews
9. My aunts & uncles
10. My grandchildren
11. Being able to love myself
12. Schools I attended
13. Apple Computer Store for creating awesome iPhone and iPad
14. My church & priest who makes you want to attend mass regularly, without getting bored with his service
15. My cousins
16. Now LifeStyle
19. Profit Power Hour
20. Meeting awesome network marketers on Facebook, Linkedin, Google+Twitter.
21. Being able to attend some of the live conventions and meeting some of the Facebook members in person.
22. My Creativity, being able to create jewelry, accessories, sew etc.
23. Motivational books (Think & Grow Rich, The Secret, Your Best Life Now, Rich Dad Poor Dad, and lots more)
24. Love, Freedom
26. My household Appliances
27. Being able to keep a clean house
28. President Obama
29. That hurricane Sandy didn’t damage my house.
30. Beautiful gem stones and jewelry material to make jewelry
31. My home, home furnishings
32. Being able to get rid of carpet and to put wood on floors.
33. Being able to travel
34. My country beautiful homes, great food,beautiful beaches & Carnival
35. Being able to dance & sing
36. My friends
37. My shoes, clothes & booths
38. My cosmetics
39. My lingerie
40. For helping me to create a better lifestyle.
41. Working for myself
43. Electricity for house.
44. Gas for heating & cooking
48. Fresh air
49. Trees, flowers, plants
50. Water (Without water we cannot survive)
51. Food (Without food we cannot live)
53. Cooking (I’m happy I know how to cook)
55. Dinner with family
56. Christmas to celebrate with family, attend mass and exchange gifts
57. Thanksgiving to thank God for my blessings, which I do everyday. And being able to celebrate the day with the family
58. Summer & Spring
59. My barber
60. My Computer to work my online business
61. Being able to exercise every morning when I wake up
62. Being able to create videos
63. FanPageSystem, Get Response
64. Google for e-mails and SEO
65. Yahoo for e-mails
66. Meeting David Wood in person
67. Meeting David Sharpe in person
68. Meeting Daegan Smith
69. Meeting Ola & Shola in person
70. Meeting Cedric Harris in person
71. Meeting Ray Hidgon, Michelle & Bill Pescosolido in person
72. Meeting Todd Falcon & Rob Fore in person
74. My keyboard & wireless mouse
75. Airplanes ( to travel the world)
76. Swimming pools
77. Mountains & green grass
78. Music, Movies, Soap Operas & Live Shows
79. My instincts.
80. Reading glasses
81. My iron, without it I’ll be walking around wrinkle. 🙂
82. Snagit, Jing
83. Air conditioners
84. Ovens to cook and bake delicious dishes.
85. YouTube, Daily Motion
86. My fax & copy machine
87. Men…without men we wouldn’t be able to have children. 🙂
88. My Canon camera & Kodak camera, iPhone, MacPro
89. Voice mail to leave messages and receive messages. This is an awesome creation
90. My Optimum Telecom Service for my internet service, phone service, TV service.
I’m grateful for all these things I have in life. What are you grateful for?
- Social Monkee(My Top Social Bookmarking Tool)
- iBoToolbox(Marketing Tool)
- Get Response(E-mail Auto Responder
- Here are the suggested Reading:
#1. Start With Why – “Simon Sinek”#2. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind – “T. Harv Eker”#3. Psycho-Cybernetics – “Maxwell Maltz” If you can, do these as well (Bonus Challenge)
These are all the 90 things I am grateful for.
Please tell me what are the 90 things you are grateful for
To Your Abundance,
P.S. Be sure to check out the Review to see what it’s all about.
P.P.S. Go ahead, and put your name and email in the form of this blog post. Watch the Now LifeStyle video that you’ll see after you hit the button that says “Get Instant Access.” Let’s all share what 90 things you are grateful for in the comments section