Can You Name 90 Things You Are Grateful For?
90 things you are grateful for?
90 Things I Am Grateful For:
1. Bible to read more about God
2. My parents (if wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be here)
3. To experience giving birth to my beautiful children
4. My Husband ( if wasn’t for him my children wouldn’t be here)
5. My five Senses (Smell, Sight, Hearing, Touch, Taste)
6. Good health, Looks
7. My Sisters & Brothers
8. My nieces & nephews
9. My aunts & uncles
11.Being able to love myself
12. Schools I attended
13. Apple Computer Store for creating awesome iPhone and iPad
14.My church & priest who makes you want to attend mass regularly, without getting bored with his service
15. My Computer to work my online business
16. Empower Network
17. My EmpirePro
18. Maximum Leverage
19. Prosperity Team
20. Meeting awesome network marketers on Facebook, Linkedin, Google+Twitter.
21. Being able to attend some of the live conventions and meeting some of the Facebook members in person.
22. My Creativity, being able to create jewelry, accessories, sew etc.
23. Motivational books (Think & Grow Rich, The Secret, Your Best Life Now, Rich Dad Poor Dad, and lots more)
26. My household Appliances
27. Being able to keep a clean house
28. President Obama
29. That hurricane Sandy didn’t damage my house.
30. Beautiful gem stones and jewelry material to make jewelry
31. My home, home furnishings
32. Being able to get rid of carpet and to put wood on floors.
33. Being able to travel
34. My country beautiful homes, great food,beautiful beaches & Carnival
35. Being able to dance & sing
36. My friends
37. My shoes, clothes & booths
38. My cosmetics
39. My lingerie
40. For helping me to create a better lifestyle.
41. Working for myself
43. Electricity for house.
44. Gas for heating & cooking
48. Fresh air
49. Trees, flowers, plants
50. Water (Without water we cannot survive)
51. Food (Without food we cannot live)
53. Cooking (I’m happy I know how to cook)
55. Dinner with family
56. Christmas to celebrate with family, attend mass and exchange gifts
57. Thanksgiving to thank God for my blessings, which I do everyday. And being able to celebrate the day with the family
58. Summer & Spring
59. My barber
60. Being able to get manicures and pedicures.
61. Being able to exercise every morning when I wake up
62. Being able to create videos
63. GVO, Get Response
64. Google for e-mails and SEO
65. Yahoo for e-mails
66. Meeting David Wood in person
67. Meeting David Sharpe in person
68. Meeting Daegan Smith in person
69. Meeting Ola & Shola in person
70. Meeting Cedric Harris in person
71. Meeting Ray Hidgon, Michelle & Bill Pescosolido in person
72. Meeting Todd Falcon & Rob Fore in person
74. My keyboard & wireless mouse
75. Airplanes ( to travel the world)
76. Swimming pools
77. Mountains & green grass
78. Music, Movies, Soap Operas & Live Shows
79. My instincts.
80. Reading glasses (because I’m far sighted)
81. My iron, without it I’ll be walking around wrinkle. 🙂
82. Snagit, Jing
83. Air conditioners
84. Ovens to cook and bake delicious dishes.
85. YouTube, Daily Motion
86. My fax & copy machine
87. Men…without men we wouldn’t be able to have children. 🙂
88. My Canon camera & Kodak camera
89. Voice mail to leave messages and receive messages. This is an awesome creation
90. My Optimal Telecom Service for my internet service, phone service, TV service. SEO Tools I recommend(optional, not necessary to make money, just a little extra juice for your SEO posts!)
- Social Monkee(My Top Social Bookmarking Tool)
- iBoToolbox(Marketing Tool)
- Get Response(E-mail Auto Responder
- Here are the suggested Reading from our ENLeaders:
#1. Start With Why – “Simon Sinek”
#2. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind – “T. Harv Eker”
#3. Psycho-Cybernetics – “Maxwell Maltz” If you can, do these as well (Bonus Challenge)The 50th Law – “50 Cent & Robert Green” The Greatest Manifestation Principle in the World – “Carnelian Sage” The SPEED of Trust – “Stephen Covey” Way of the Peaceful Warrior – “Dan Millman” Go Pro – Eric Worre
These are all the 90 things I am grateful for.
Please tell me what are the 90 things you are grateful for
To Your Abundance,
P.S. Be sure to check out the Empower Network Review to see what it’s all about. P.P.S. Go ahead, and put your name and email in the form of this blog post. Watch the video that you’ll see after you hit the button that says “Get Instant Access.” Buy this $25 blog, and write a blog post about what you learned.
If you like this post…Please like, comment, Share…
Let’s all share what 90 things you are grateful for in the comments section
Part #1 – Listen in to the Empower Hour Recorded Call from Monday night if you have not! Replay Number: (209)255-1049 – Participant Access Code: 498575 Live Number On Image
Live dial in on Monday 9pm EST is: 209-255-1040 – No Access Code If you like this post on (subject of the day), retweet and comment please!